Clow Stamping Company Embraces EOS® »
Purpose: To protect the environment and conserve natural resources in the design, production and distribution of products and services.
It is the goal of Clow Stamping Company to be recognized by our customers, employees, and community as a responsible business committed to continual improvement in environmental management and pollution prevention in all business activities.
To achieve this goal, Clow Stamping Company will:
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations.
- Promote the prevention of pollution, the reduction of waste and the minimization of resource consumption.
- Educate all employees on their relevant roles and responsibilities for protecting the environment.
- Have senior management routinely review and revise our environmental management systems to ensure its continuing adequacy and effectiveness.
- Communicate this policy to our employees and make it available to the public.
Purpose: To provide a healthy and safe work environment for all employees. Clow Stamping Company believes the safety and health of employees is of primary importance. Safety does not just happen; it requires commitment by everyone, from the production line to upper management. Management is committed to providing a safe work environment conducive to work practices and policies.
Clow Stamping Company’s goal is to eliminate work related safety and health injuries to employees and to provide a safe work environment. To achieve this goal, we will concentrate our efforts in the following areas:
- Provide employee training and education.
- Maintain active in-house safety committees.
- Assess hazards in the workplace.
- Maintain safe operating equipment.
- Associate with safety and health organizations.
Statement on Conflict Minerals
Clow Stamping Company shares the concerns of Congress and the International Business Community that profits from the mining of cassiterite, columbite-tantalite, gold, wolframite and their derivatives tin, tantalum and tungsten (Conflict Minerals in the Democratic Republic of Congo “DRC” or its adjoining countries) may be aiding human rights abuses.
As a service to our customers intending to comply with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Clow Stamping Company is proud to announce that we will not knowingly purchase “Conflict Minerals,” nor will we knowingly purchase from suppliers that do. Clow Stamping Company will continue to keep apprised of the current and potential future requirements set forth and conduct periodic audits of the material certifications received at Clow to verify that none of the conflict minerals exist within them.